PlainStaff & invoiz Integration
The leading invoicing program with which companies can create their offers, invoices and reminders directly in the cloud. With the help of PlainStaff integration, it is possible to generate corresponding outgoing invoices from the recorded project times in invoiz.
- All customer information such as master data, orders and sales in one place.
- Important information such as open offers & invoices at the push of a button.
- invoizBANKING provides the important answers: Which expenses are still to be paid? What does the tax office get? And has my customer actually already paid?
- Worry-free work thanks to legally compliant documents and processes. All accounting documents are complete, structured & are sent to the tax advisor at the push of a button.
Create a free test account at invoiz.de and get to know invoiz now.
Connecting to invoiz
The connection between PlainStaff and invoiz is quick and easy:
- In invoiz click on "App Store"
- Search for PlainStaff and click "Book Now", then click "Go to App". You will be redirected to PlainStaff. Log in to PlainStaff and you will be redirected to the invoiz settings.
- Enter the VAT rate to be used in the appropriate field.
- Select whether the project description should be printed on the invoice. In this way, for example, an order number or a cost center of the customer can be printed on the invoice.
Using the Integration
The integration with invoiz gives PlainStaff two new functions:
- In the customer administration of PlainStaff, customers can be imported from invoiz using the button in the top right corner. Only these imported customers can be used for subsequent invoicing. The import can be carried out as often as required. Customers who have already been imported are updated with the information from debitoor. Further information on this topic in the documentation.
- In the project management of PlainStaff, the project times recorded in PlainStaff can be selected, grouped and exported to invoiz for invoicing. Further information on this topic in the documentation.