weclapp is the ERP platform for teams. Whether CRM, inventory management or accounting: With weclapp, teams jointly control all important company processes in just one piece of software. With the help of PlainStaff integration, it is possible to generate corresponding outgoing invoices from the recorded project times in weclapp.
- All-in-one - everything in just one software
- Risk-free start and easy introduction
- Intuitive user guidance
- Software Made in Germany
- Modern technology platform
Create a free test account at weclapp.de and get to know weclapp now.
Connecting to weclapp
The connection between PlainStaff and weclapp is quick and easy:
- Generate an API token for weclapp in your user settings in weclapp.
- Open the settings for weclapp in PlainStaff at Administration > Integrations by clicking on "Settings" on the weclapp tile.
- Copy the weclapp API token into the "API Key" field.
- Enter the name of your weclapp client (the first part of your weclapp URL) in the corresponding field.
- Select whether the project description should be printed on the invoice. In this way, for example, an order number or a cost center of the customer can be printed on the invoice.
Using the Integration
The integration with weclapp gives PlainStaff three new functions:
- In PlainStaff's customer administration, customers can be imported from weclapp using the button at the top right. Only these imported customers can be used for subsequent invoicing. The import can be carried out as often as required. Customers who have already been imported are updated with the information from weclapp. Further information on this topic in the documentation.
- In the project overview of PlainStaff, the orders from debitoor can be imported as projects using the button at the top right. Each order item becomes a task in the project. The import can be carried out as often as required. Projects that have already been imported are not imported again. Further information on this topic in the documentation.
- In the project management of PlainStaff, the project times recorded in PlainStaff can be selected, grouped and exported to weclapp for invoicing. Further information on this topic in the documentation.