Create invoices, offers and delivery notes with our cloud-based invoicing software. This saves you time and money. With the help of PlainStaff integration, it is possible to generate corresponding outgoing invoices from the recorded project times in easybill.
- It only takes a few seconds to create an invoice.
- easybill makes it easy for you to write invoices that are technically correct for tax purposes. And easybill's interface for tax advisors will get your bookkeeping done faster.
- easybill offers excellent customer support. Of course, at no extra cost.
Create a free test account at easybill.de and get to know easybill now.
Connecting to easybill
The connection between PlainStaff and easybill is quick and easy:
- Generate an API key in your easybill account under "Profile and Settings".
- Open the settings for easybill in PlainStaff at Administration > Integrationen by clicking on "Settings" on the easybill tile.
- Copy the easybill access token into the field "API Key".
- Enter your easybill tenant name in the respective field. The tenant is the first part of your easybill URL. E.g.: Your URL is "https://c350237.easybill.de/" then your tenant is "c350237".
- Enter the VAT rate to be used in the appropriate field.
- Select whether the project description should be printed on the invoice. In this way, for example, an order number or a cost center of the customer can be printed on the invoice.
Using the Integration
The integration with easybill gives PlainStaff two new functions:
- In the customer administration of PlainStaff, customers can be imported from easybill using the button in the top right corner. Only these imported customers can be used for subsequent invoicing. The import can be carried out as often as required. Customers who have already been imported are updated with the information from debitoor. Further information on this topic in the documentation.
- In the project management of PlainStaff, the project times recorded in PlainStaff can be selected, grouped and exported to easybill for invoicing. Further information on this topic in the documentation.