Accounting software for founders and entrepreneurs. Write invoices, manage receipts and send offers. With the help of PlainStaff integration, it is possible to generate corresponding outgoing invoices from the recorded project times in billomat.
- Time saving at work
- No more correction runs
- All KPIs at a glance
- Automated invoicing
Create a free test account at billomat.de and get to know billomat now.
Connecting to billomat
The connection between PlainStaff and billomat is quick and easy:
- Generate an API key in your billomat account under Settings > Administration > User.
- Open the settings for billomat in PlainStaff at Administration > Integrationen by clicking on "Settings" on the billomat tile.
- Copy the billomat access token into the field "API Key".
- Enter the VAT rate to be used in the appropriate field.
- Select whether the project description should be printed on the invoice. In this way, for example, an order number or a cost center of the customer can be printed on the invoice.
Using the Integration
The integration with billomat gives PlainStaff two new functions:
- In the customer administration of PlainStaff, customers can be imported from billomat using the button in the top right corner. Only these imported customers can be used for subsequent invoicing. The import can be carried out as often as required. Customers who have already been imported are updated with the information from debitoor. Further information on this topic in the documentation.
- In the project management of PlainStaff, the project times recorded in PlainStaff can be selected, grouped and exported to billomat for invoicing. Further information on this topic in the documentation.