Your projects, wikis, and documents, all in one place. For small teams and large enterprises. With the PlainStaff integration, it is possible to create corresponding projects in PlainStaff for time tracking from projects and tasks in Notion.
The highlights include:
- Real-time collaboration
- Customizable permissions
- API integrations
- Gantt, Kanban board, and calendar views
- Manage tasks and projects
- Build a wiki/internal knowledge database
- Create appealing notes and documents
- Easy editing via Drag & Drop
- Full functionality in the mobile app
Create your free account now on notion.com and get to know Notion.
Connect with Notion
The connection between PlainStaff and Notion is quick and easy:
- Generate an integration for PlainStaff under My Integrations in Notion.
- Click on "New Integration"
- Enter a name (e.g., PlainStaff)
- Click "Submit"
- Copy the value from the "Internal Integration Secret" field to the clipboard
Using the Integration
Through the integration with Notion, PlainStaff gains the following new features:
- Projects and tasks from Notion can be imported into PlainStaff either automatically or manually. The import can be executed as many times as needed. Already imported projects will be updated with data from Notion.