PlainStaff User Documentation¶
PlainStaff offers quick and easy HR processes for browsers and mobile devices. Working times and project times can be recorded, time accounts managed and absences monitored. There are currently the following modules in PlainStaff, all of which can be licensed individually:
Supported Browser Versions¶
You can use PlainStaff with the following browser versions:
- Chrome (latest)
- Firefox (latest and extended support release (ESR))
- Edge (2 most recent major versions)
- Safari (2 most recent major versions)
- iOS (2 most recent major versions)
- Android (X (10.0), Pie (9.0), Oreo (8.0), Nougat (7.0))
Navigation within PlainStaff is carried out using the following navigation menus:
- With the hamburger symbol (three horizontal lines), the user can almost completely hide the left navigation and then has more space for the core application. You can then use the mouse to quickly show and hide the menu. If the user clicks on the hamburger symbol again, the navigation is toggled back on.
- The selection box for employees is only accessible to administrators and managers (only for members of their own team). With its help, the view can be switched to another employee.
- The module navigation allows navigation within a module. It always adapts to the currently selected module.
- The global navigation allows you to switch between the modules. It only shows the licensed modules and the currently selected module is always highlighted in color. In addition, the language of the app can be switched and the color scheme can be selected with the gear symbol.
- The start page navigation allows quick access to a PlainStaff module. It is only visible if several modules are licensed or the user has access to the inbox.