Booking types are used to classify the time bookings. They also decide about the way the time booking impacts the total balance.
The dialog contains the following fields:
- Booking Type: Name of the booking type.
- Color: Color of the booking type.
- Usage by employee: Shall employees be able to use this booking type for their time bookings?
- All-Day: Whether the booking type needs start and end time or always covers a full day (like vacations do).
- Show on team calendar: Whether the booking type will show on the teamcalendar (only available if leave management is licensed).
- Needs approval: Whether the booking type will start an approval process (only available if leave management is licensed).
- Approval process: Whether the approval process is a 1-Step or a 2-Step process. The second request in a 2-Step approval process can be send to the superiors of the approver or to a fixed list of employees (only available if leave management is licensed).
- Calculation method: Defines the way the booking type impacts the total balance.
- Hourly booking limited: The booking has start and end time and will be limited to the maximum working time defined in the settings.
- Hourly booking unlimited: The booking has start and end time and will not be limited.
- Is=Target=0: The booking covers a whole day. The target for this day will be set to 0 (usually used for vacations).
- Is=Target: The booking covers a whole day. The actual working time for this day will be set to the target (usually used for business trips).
- Time-Off: The booking will not be counted at all (actual working time will be set to 0).
- Statistics: Decides about how the booking will be reflected in the statistics.
- Don't evaluate: Don't include into the statistics.
- Vacation: Include into the vacations measure.
- Special leave: Include into the Special leave measure.
- Certified sick: Include into the Certified sick measure.
- Self-certified sick: Include into the Self-certified sick measure.