Booking types are used to classify the time bookings. They also decide about the way the time booking impacts the total balance.
The dialog contains the following fields:
- Booking Type: Name of the booking type.
- Color: Color of the booking type.
- DATEV Ausfallschluessel und DATEV Lohnart: These fields are only visible if DATEV integration has been activated. The corresponding times or absences are only taken into account in the DATEV export if at least one of these two fields is filled.
- Usage by employee: Shall employees be able to use this booking type for their time bookings?
- All-Day: Whether the booking type needs start and end time or always covers a full day (like vacations do).
- Show on team calendar: Whether the booking type will show on the teamcalendar (only available if leave management is licensed).
- Needs approval: Whether the booking type will start an approval process (only available if leave management is licensed).
- Approval process: Whether the approval process is a 1-Step or a 2-Step process. The second request in a 2-Step approval process can be send to the superiors of the approver or to a fixed list of employees (only available if leave management is licensed).
- Calculation method: Defines the way the booking type impacts the total balance.
- Hourly booking limited: The booking has start and end time and will be limited to the maximum working time defined in the settings.
- Hourly booking unlimited: The booking has start and end time and will not be limited.
- Is=Target=0: The booking covers a whole day. The target for this day will be set to 0 (usually used for vacations).
- Is=Target: The booking covers a whole day. The actual working time for this day will be set to the target (usually used for business trips).
- Time-Off: The booking will not be counted at all (actual working time will be set to 0).
- Statistics: Decides about how the booking will be reflected in the statistics.
- Don't evaluate: Don't include into the statistics.
- Vacation: Include into the vacations measure.
- Special leave: Include into the Special leave measure.
- Certified sick: Include into the Certified sick measure.
- Self-certified sick: Include into the Self-certified sick measure.