Holidays are necessary to calculate the correct target time for employees. The public holidays are automatically taken into account for the following countries (the employee only needs to be assigned to the correct region):
- Česká republika
- United Kingdom
Here you can manually enter public holidays, which are then taken into account for new regions or additionally in the regions mentioned above.
The holidays dialog has the following fields:
- Holiday type: Type of the holiday. In the case of public holidays of the type "company holiday", employees are automatically deducted a vacation day.
- Name: Name of the holiday.
- Date: The date of the holiday (will be the first date of the series for recurring holidays).
- Valid until (optional): End date of the series for recurring holidays. Leave empty for series without end.
- Yearly recurrence: Whether the holiday is recurring.
- Regions: Select the regions this holiday is valid for. Select "All regions" if the holiday is valid in all regions.